Today I'm taking my first step into BerkeleyX: ColWri2.2x Academic and Business Writing EDX's course.
Why I'm doing this? Because I'm learning to write, in english.
Somethimes it is not so easy for us, non-english speakers, to communicate properly in english. We make many mistakes, and to add we also make litterary mistakes.
But the deal is as follows: I will take the journey throught the journals in a joyful way, so english I will learn.
Having fun also, because as the more books I read -in english- the more I want to make a style for myself. which seems impossible, but dreams are just like that, they seem impossible.
So,
This assignment was somehow difficult to begin because I just couldn't jump in, and became aware of the meaning of it -to my eyes that is to somehow break the ice or excessive shyness- a bit late in the hour. But in the time I got started I just couldn't stop: hence this blog (laughs). So, Week 1 Assignments work is as follows.Week 1 Assignment
Think about the type of writing you do in your daily life, especially in English. Do you write for fun? For your job? For school?In your journal this week:
- Write a paragraph about what type of writing you typically do.
- In another paragraph, write what you think about writing. Do you enjoy it? Dread it?
- Finally, write another paragraph about what area of writing you need to improve most. Do you want to be a better essay writer? A more creative writer? A good business writer?
Be creative! This is your journal, so please use these guidelines loosely. To complete your assignment:
- Share all or part of your journal entry in the discussion area here.
- Then, comment on at least two of your classmates' posts.
- Finally, check off the tasks that you completed.
I usually don’t write really. But would like to develop two styles, one for personal use on political topics which I like to analyze as a hobby, and the other for business efficient and effective communication.
That's it, by now.I would enjoy very much to have a personal style. This seems very difficult for me, at my own sight, because I’m not used to write or think in style terms, but I think that is a worthy to put my signature on the very way I communicate myself.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario